Saturday, June 9, 2007

Very Special Visitors

Had a great surprise yesterday when these people came to see the village. These are Pam, who used to stay with the Dobbins family in waiuta, her husband and next-door neighbours, Sandra & her son Gary. Sandra was my girlfriend when we were teenagers, a year or two ago. She's the one who very cleverly photo-shopped that old photo of me into a phot of the village. I was delighted to see them. (Sandra's very short, isn't she?)



No, she's not really - just camera shy - like me!

(Note to my lazy-a. children - Sandra has got Triplet grandchildren!)

Hope that works.

cheers

2 comments:

A day in the life of Grace and Luke said...

Mr Hunt Sandra can have the triplet grandchildren she wants, your children are all doing it the sensible way and just having one at a time (and thank God for that!!!!!!!!!!)

Alan said...

Seems more sensible to have them all at once to me.

Maybe next time?

cheers