Sunday, May 20, 2007

STILL Won't Upload Pics!

So - here's another one. (I've got 100's).

Ole vas verking at the fish plant up nort in Dulut
vhen he accidentally cut off all ten of his finkers.
He vent to da mergency room in the clinik and vhen he
got dar da Norsky
doctor looked at Ole and said, "Let's have da finkers
and I'll see vhat I can do."
Ole said, "I haven't got da finkers."

Vhat do you mean, you hafen't got da finkers?" he
said.

Lord -it's 2007! Ve's got microsurgery and all kinds
of incredible techniques. I could haff put dem back on
and made you like new! Vhy didn't you brink dafinkers?"
To vhich Ole says . . . "How da fock vas I suppose to
pick dem up?"


cheers

2 comments:

A day in the life of Grace and Luke said...

so because you can't upload the photos we are going to be subjected to corny jokes?

You are a funny man.

(but I'm not saying that I don't laugh at the jokes though).

Alan said...

Exactly!

Corny?

cheers