Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Success At Last!!

Yay! It finally did it - and it was SO not my fault! 5 days I've been trying to upload pics. (I didn't even have to smack the computer, though i did threaten it with time out).
NEway:-


Here's some pukekos, just for Charlie. I snuck up on them and they don't look at all like Moas.


Here's some progress - Michael & Benji have been working hard, laying out the paths for the english village.

Now we'll see how that goes - if it doesn't work the computer's going through the window!

cheers

5 comments:

joshua said...

Hey, so nice to have found this blog of yours, so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Charlie said...

Yay for you, photos and a real live mo.... no sorry Pukeko! Looking forward to seeing the progress on the English Village.

Charlie.

Alan said...

Pukeko!

Hey Charlie, they really are a beautiful bird, great colours, but whenever i see a Pukeko i smell ether. That's because Dr. Wicken had a stuffed one in his surgery when i was really little and it stunk of ether.

If you were really good, you were allowed to hold the Pukeko. I was fascinated and terrified of the bloody thing - well it was dead. The doctor didn't help it much.

I'm looking forward to English village progress too. We'll get there.

Joshua - thanks, but i can't find your blog???

cheers

Charlie said...

Hmmmmm, bet you never got to hold that pukeko much then Mr Hunt eh????
tee hee hee.

Alan said...

Oi!!

I held it all the time. The doctor used to come running out when i was just passing and ask if i wanted to hold it.

cheers