Thursday, October 2, 2008

One Little Mytton, (Day whatever).

Hi Fans! Here's my day from start to finish - they just made me hang around in bed all day.

No, we did get out & about really, but no-one remembered the camera. We went to town, to the Corrections Department. That was interesting. While we were there, i stood in the doorway and the door-bell kept going & going. A lady said, "I don't think you should be doing that, Little Boy". Hah! Some people think they can boss people around!

We walked over to town and back. Well, Fizzy walked - someone had to push the wheelchair. Vi and I rode in the chair. Very cool.

I did get out and walk for a couple of minutes. I told Vi to get out and walk now. She wouldn't! (How rude). She said something about "can't".

See that blood on my knee? The bad road hurt me. I quite like blood really.






cheers, Luke

No comments: