Friday, October 3, 2008

One Little Saturday

We went out the front and fed the birds this morning - not a good idea really 'cos that 'Tripey Tat caught one & killed it!


Warren came around and put a new letter-box up. I could've helped him, but he managed it himself.


Just me & my cousin


We went out to On Yer Bike, where Granddad's village is, and Michael gave us all a ride in the Haglund. Thanks Michael.


It was Cool!!!


Boys in the bath. where's the other one?


Oh yeah. In there - he's busy.


That's better.


We also went to the Warehouse so Kyle & Connor could spend their holiday money. Guess what I got? - Yeah, Heroes! (Mummy says we're going to need a trailer to take them all home).

Luke

2 comments:

Three little Myttons said...

Mr Luke, you are so beautiful - I miss you and am coming to get you tomorrow. Hooray!

Mummy

Anonymous said...

Grandad says we're not home and he'll send me back when i'm 14 or something.