Saturday, September 27, 2008

One Little Mytton (Day 2)

Okay, so here's the first day of my holiday in Greymouth, in pictures - I've had a camera pointing at me all day long, like I was a celebrity or something. These are just some of them.

I had a big sleep, when I woke up this morning, Granddad had already gone to work.

We went shopping - to the $2 shop first, (of course!) I'll have more toys than Granddad soon.


Then we went to the Supermarket to stock-up on boy-food. Yay!


I took my Heroes and Monsters outside so they could play in the sun.


Chrissie came to visit, so she had to play with them too.


We went down to the fishing boats. Belinda came too.


You have to be careful around here.


Think I look lke a pirate? Maybe that's what I'm gonna be.


On the way back home, I did some tree-hugging.


Maybe I won't be a pirate - I might be a Greenie instead.


I showed Tui how to jump on the trampoline.


I think he can work it out for himself.


I got Vi out of her chair and told her to sit in the armchair so that I could have a turn, (It's a bit tricky).


I had a haircut while I was in the bath. Pretty cool, eh? I'm big now.


I'm so big I didn't want to wear a nappy. I told them, "I want to do it in the toilet!"


Nany's got no toilet seat. She said I might fall down the hole! I got out of there fast.


So now I'm watching Toy Story, with Tui, and we're waiting for my big cousins to arrive on the bus.


And that's enough.

Luke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that photo of you stitting next to the boat. Luke do you think you could get me a printed one and bring home.

Love Dad.

Charlie said...

Pirate, Greenie (politician), they both the same thing Lukey. Nice photos, you look like you are having a good time on the coast. Nice haircut, not as short as last time!

Alan said...

You've got it Charlie - they are the same! (And, thanks).

Hello Scott! They've deleted the pics from the camera. Maybe you could pick it up from the blog?