Saturday, September 27, 2008

One Little Mytton

(Here is a quick look into a day in the life of Luke).

So, apparently, we're on holiday - just me, myself and I. Mummy, Grace, Kate and I got in the car this morning and we went to Murchison. Nanny and Fizzy were there! (that's funny).

We went to the Junk Shop and I scored some Heroes and Monsters. Mummy and the girls went somewhere and I got in Nanny's car and we went to Greymouth. We picked-up Granddad from his work and went to Granddad's House. That was cool.

(Granddad's a bit scared of the monsters - especially the 'scary spiders').

These crazy people had a whole lot of yellow and orange snakes in their living-room, but I saved them. I threw them into Fizzy's room.

After tea, which I didn't eat a lot of, we went to the Warehouse and I scored some more heroes. Then I had a bath - all by myself! (That doesn't happen very often), and we went to bed.

I think I'm going to like this being on holiday. They say that my big cousins are coming tomorrow - they're on holiday too! There's no kids here yet though - just me! Well, there is my Granddad, I'm not sure if that counts.

Luke



No comments: