Monday, September 29, 2008

One Little Mytton, (Day 3)

It was raining here today - oh, Boy! was it raining! apparently, that doesn't happen very often.

Nanny went to work. Kyle went to work with Granddad, (but they came home early). Connor went to a holiday programme thing and is staying the night with Tui. Fizzy & Belinda stayed home to amuse me. Here's some more photos, (because i'm gorgeous).

Like my new teeth?


They're good for scaring Granddads.


Kyle is very good at playing with Heroes.


He also makes a good bridge. (They've got the lounge set up like a dormitory with beds everywhere. It's great! Big TV, dvd's, cousins, what more could a boy ask for?)


But you have to help with the work. Nannies are bossy!


The bath is getting fuller. Still good though.


I'll bet Gracie is missing me.

Luke

2 comments:

Three little Myttons said...

Mr Luke I think that Gracie is missing you way down deep inside. She is having two sleepovers with Gran, so she is probably to busy to miss you yet.

I miss you wee man . . . although this morning Kate and I didn't wake up until 9 o'clock, had a cup of tea in be . . . had some eggs on toast for breakfast . . . had a bath . . .

no really I do miss you!!!!

I love the scary teeth, they will be good for frightening Daddy too.

Alan said...

Well, i miss you too, Mrs. Mytton - sometimes. But, mostly i'm far too busy.