Monday, September 29, 2008

One Little Mytton (Day 4)

So, today started off raining, but it got better as the day went on. (Not that I saw a lot of sunshine - i slept all afternoon).

We had an early start today. Fizzy had to get up at 3.30am to cook some spaghetti & eggs. Well, i was hungry! I had two yoghurts too.

We'll have to train Mummy better, i think.


Six o'clock this morning, Kyle was delighted to find a Playstation in Belinda's room. I was allowed to watch him play. (Nanny thinks it's an X-Box. What would nannies know?)


We went to MacDonalds for lunch. I was far too busy too eat, so had lunch in the car afterwards. There were all these kids there to play with. See this girl? Don't know her name, but - nice butt eh?


Did you know that Church Shops have toys too? I got some more Heroes and this game thingie. Apparently this is real football, not stupid rugby.


I taught the Heroes & Monsters to play football.


Now, I've just got out of bed and i am GRUMPY! It's going to be a long night.

Luke

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Spaghetti and Eggs at 3.30am!??? Mummy will be so pleased to hear that I'm sure!

Can't believe it was raining on the coast, they will all be so pleased, the drought hit them hard this year!!!!!!!!!! mwwwwhhhhaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Well I thought it was a good idea, Charlie.

Yeah, they often have droughts - sometimes they last for several days!!

Luke